Image: Excerpt from WordPress statistics of NewLife for 2013.
It been a good year on this website with over 250,000 page views by visitors from over 200 countries all over globe: from Iceland to Antarctica, and from Mongolia to Doha, and most countries in between.
I’m grateful for the medium of this website through which the good news of our new life in Christ can be shared around the world, the world which God dearly loves and wants to redeem.
So what have these visitors been reading? Here are a couple of lists of the most read posts in 2013.
The following is a list of the most read posts in 2013. Most of these articles were written and posted before 2013.
In the list above only two articles were actually posted in the past year. The following is a list of the most read articles that were posted in 2013.
1. Abigail: A Bible Women with Beauty and Brains (Posted on the 18th of March 2013)
2. 25 Biblical Roles for Biblical Women (September 7th 2013)
3. Martha, Mary and Lazarus of Bethany (May 15th 2013)
4. Busy at Home: How does Titus 2:4-5 apply today? (June 11th 2013)
5. Likewise women . . . Likewise husbands (November 14th 2013)
6. 15 reasons why I support women in ministry (July 28th 2013)
7. A Critique of Kathy Keller’s “Jesus, Justice and Gender Roles” (January 6th 2013)
8. The priority of wifely submission vs mutual submission (August 29th 2013)
9. Ha’adam (Human), Ish (Man), and Ishshah (Woman) in Genesis 2 (December 5th 2013)
10. The (im)Propriety of Bible Women with Authority (April 19th 2013)
And the least viewed post of 2013? With only 5 views in 2013, that honour goes to a short article that comments on Philippians 2:12-13. It’s entitled “Fear and Trembling“.
Praying that my readers have a happy 2014 filled with God’s precious and powerful blessings.